Friday 8 January 2021

January 11 - 15, 2021

snow-covered leafless trees
Find some time to get away from your screen.

Here are the plans for this week (or so I hope!) I  will post on Jamboard at the beginning of each class what we plan on doing as well.

Monday:
  • Cursive Writing - have paper and pencil/pen handy
  • No Red Ink - if you don't have access let me know - there will be a noun quiz on Wednesday using Google Forms
  • Starting a writing assignment using the program - Writable.  I will share the link on Monday
  • Continue with Novel Study - we will discuss the due date
Tuesday
  • Warm-up activity
  • Fully Alive assignment
  • No Red Ink
  • Writing assignment
  • Novel study
Wednesday
  • Noun quiz
  • Fully Alive
  • Writing Assignment
  • Novel Study
Thursday
  • Warm-up Activity
  • Fully Alive
  • Writing Assignment
  • Novel Study
Friday
  • Friday Scavenger Hunt
  • Cursive Writing
  • Boggle
  • Kindness Diaries
  • Finish up any work

 

January 11 - 15, 2021

Find some time to get away from your screen. Here are the plans for this week (or so I hope!) I  will post on Jamboard at the beginning of e...